It’s not the hours you put in, but what you put into the hours that count.
Have a safe and Happy New Year from all of your friends at Y3K Tutor In Your Home.
Commitment is what turns a promise into reality.
Y3K Tutor In Your Home in the news! Front page of the MetroWest Daily News.
Your friends here at Y3K Tutor In Your Home wish your family a safe and Merry Christmas.
When you have to make a choice and don’t make it, that is in itself a choice.
Our happiness is greatest when we contribute to the happiness of others.
FIRST PLACE BLUE RIBBON AWARD FOR BEST REGIONAL TUTORING 2015
Y3K Tutor In Your Home is the best tutoring service for the region as voted by the readers of the Hometown Weekly Newspapers for Wellesley, Medfield, Walpole, Westwood, Dover, Sherborn and Needham MA.
We must be willing to do hard work. We must be willing to take risks. This can be a daunting task. We may ask ourselves, “What if I put in all of my time and energy into this hard work and fail? What if it’s all for nothing? What if people laugh at me?”
Quiet those negative voices. We have to give 100%. We can’t give up.
Y3K Tutor In Your Home 13th Annual Buddy Dog Humane Society Collection Drive Complete List
Here is the complete list of items collected for the Y3K Tutor In Your Home 13th Annual Buddy Dog Humane Society Collection Drive. There are three convenient drop-off locations. Pick-ups are the first Saturday of each month. Our collection drive is from November 1st to January 10th. Call now!
Most Needed Items:
• Limited-slip or Martingale collars of all sizes
• Non-clumping, clay cat litter
• Bleach, laundry detergent, liquid dish soap
• Waterless hand sanitizer
• Rubbing alcohol and distilled water
• Easy walk harnesses, medium and large
• Sturdy leashes, 6-foot and 8-foot
For the Cats and Kittens:
• Science Diet brand dry food
• Canned cat food (any brand, but not the shredded variety)
• Blankets and soft cat beds
• Toys (squeaky toys, balls, stuffed mice, fishing pole toys, catnip)
• Litter box deodorizer (Arm & Hammer or any other brand)
• New, standard-sized litter boxes (no hood)
• Temptations cat treats
For the Dogs and Puppies:
• Science Diet brand dry food
• Canned dog food (any brand or variety)
• Toys (squeaky and plush toys; no tennis balls or rope toys)
• Bully sticks, DentaStix, Greenies (no rawhides please)
• Blankets and soft dog beds
• Step in harness small and medium sizes
• Pill Pockets
• Soft, chewy treats (soft Milkbones, BilJacs, Buddy Biscuits, etc.)
For the Staff:
• Office supplies: dry-erase markers and two-pocket folders
• Paper towels and tissues
• Medical supplies such as cotton balls, hydrogen peroxide, Q-Tips, and first-aid items
• Plastic drinking cups
• All purpose cleaner and sponges
Gift Certificates: We can always use gift certificates from the following stores to purchase shelter supplies.
• PetCo, PetSmart, and Especially for Pets
• Home Depot, Lowe’s
• B.J’S Wholesale Club
• Pet Edge