COMING SOON: We are proud to announce that our 14th Annual Collection Drive for the Buddy Dog Humane Society of Sudbury, MA will begin Nov 1, 2016. Y3K Tutor In Your Home will be collecting towels, blankets, toys, bedding and food for Buddy Dog through Jan 10, 2017. The abused and abandoned dogs and cats awaiting adoption are in desperate need of these items and YOU can make a difference! Please tell all of your friends, family, neighbors and co-workers. For more information, find out drop off locations or to schedule a pick up, log on to:
The best way to study is to maximize the amount of study days. For example if a student has a test in two weeks and they spread it out over that two week period, they are going to score a lot higher than if they tried to do it all the night before. Even if they try to study two or three days before, their scores will not be as high as if they used the entire two week period.
Our tutors help students learn the best methods of studying and improve test scores. When studying goes the wrong way, call Y3K Tutor In Your Home today!
True or False: The longer you study in one sitting, the higher your score will be.
False. The key to studying is to study smart or more efficiently as opposed to studying longer. Many students do not know how to study efficiently and waste a lot of time. Successful students tend to figure out what the teacher has deemed most important and that is what they study. These students don’t study everything, just what is important. Students that tend to earn “C”, “D” and “F” grades try to study everything, which automatically means they probably haven’t spent enough time studying the important material.
Y3K Tutor In Your Home tutors teach the most efficient ways to study each subject. When studying goes the wrong way, call Y3K Tutor In Your Home today!
Tutoring for Wayland MA children is currently available for students attending:
- Claypit Hill School
- Happy Hollow School
- Loker School
- Wayland Middle School
- Wayland High School
- Veritas Christian Academy
Times are filling fast. Don’t be shut out. Call Y3K Tutor In Your Home today!
Wayland, MA students can now sign up for high quality, premium test prep from Y3K Tutor In Your Home. We can help you with SSAT, ISEE, MCAS and TOEFL. Check out our new Wayland, MA website:
Now is the time to prevent the summer slide and catch up on difficult subjects from the previous school year. Sessions are filling up fast. Don’t be shut out. Call Y3K Tutor In Your Home today!
Do not allow your student to lose all the gains they worked so hard to achieve this past school year.
Summer tutoring with Y3K Tutor In Your Home will allow your child to be ready for school on day 1.
We must be willing to do hard work. We must be willing to take risks. This can be a daunting task. We may ask ourselves, “What if I put in all of my time and energy into this hard work and fail? What if it’s all for nothing? What if people laugh at me?”
Quiet those negative voices. We have to give 100%. We can’t give up.
Y3K Tutor In Your Home 13th Annual Buddy Dog Humane Society Collection Drive Complete List
Here is the complete list of items collected for the Y3K Tutor In Your Home 13th Annual Buddy Dog Humane Society Collection Drive. There are three convenient drop-off locations. Pick-ups are the first Saturday of each month. Our collection drive is from November 1st to January 10th. Call now!
Most Needed Items:
• Limited-slip or Martingale collars of all sizes
• Non-clumping, clay cat litter
• Bleach, laundry detergent, liquid dish soap
• Waterless hand sanitizer
• Rubbing alcohol and distilled water
• Easy walk harnesses, medium and large
• Sturdy leashes, 6-foot and 8-foot
For the Cats and Kittens:
• Science Diet brand dry food
• Canned cat food (any brand, but not the shredded variety)
• Blankets and soft cat beds
• Toys (squeaky toys, balls, stuffed mice, fishing pole toys, catnip)
• Litter box deodorizer (Arm & Hammer or any other brand)
• New, standard-sized litter boxes (no hood)
• Temptations cat treats
For the Dogs and Puppies:
• Science Diet brand dry food
• Canned dog food (any brand or variety)
• Toys (squeaky and plush toys; no tennis balls or rope toys)
• Bully sticks, DentaStix, Greenies (no rawhides please)
• Blankets and soft dog beds
• Step in harness small and medium sizes
• Pill Pockets
• Soft, chewy treats (soft Milkbones, BilJacs, Buddy Biscuits, etc.)
For the Staff:
• Office supplies: dry-erase markers and two-pocket folders
• Paper towels and tissues
• Medical supplies such as cotton balls, hydrogen peroxide, Q-Tips, and first-aid items
• Plastic drinking cups
• All purpose cleaner and sponges
Gift Certificates: We can always use gift certificates from the following stores to purchase shelter supplies.
• PetCo, PetSmart, and Especially for Pets
• Home Depot, Lowe’s
• B.J’S Wholesale Club
• Pet Edge
One-on-one tutoring from an experienced Y3K Tutor In Your Home tutor delivers the results you want and the success your child deserves.