Now is the time to prevent the summer slide and catch up on difficult subjects from the previous school year. Sessions are filling up fast. Don’t be shut out. Call Y3K Tutor In Your Home today!
Do not allow your student to lose all the gains they worked so hard to achieve this past school year.
Summer tutoring with Y3K Tutor In Your Home will allow your child to be ready for school on day 1.
We must be willing to do hard work. We must be willing to take risks. This can be a daunting task. We may ask ourselves, “What if I put in all of my time and energy into this hard work and fail? What if it’s all for nothing? What if people laugh at me?”
Quiet those negative voices. We have to give 100%. We can’t give up.
Y3K Tutor In Your Home 13th Annual Buddy Dog Humane Society Collection Drive Complete List
Here is the complete list of items collected for the Y3K Tutor In Your Home 13th Annual Buddy Dog Humane Society Collection Drive. There are three convenient drop-off locations. Pick-ups are the first Saturday of each month. Our collection drive is from November 1st to January 10th. Call now!
Most Needed Items:
• Limited-slip or Martingale collars of all sizes
• Non-clumping, clay cat litter
• Bleach, laundry detergent, liquid dish soap
• Waterless hand sanitizer
• Rubbing alcohol and distilled water
• Easy walk harnesses, medium and large
• Sturdy leashes, 6-foot and 8-foot
For the Cats and Kittens:
• Science Diet brand dry food
• Canned cat food (any brand, but not the shredded variety)
• Blankets and soft cat beds
• Toys (squeaky toys, balls, stuffed mice, fishing pole toys, catnip)
• Litter box deodorizer (Arm & Hammer or any other brand)
• New, standard-sized litter boxes (no hood)
• Temptations cat treats
For the Dogs and Puppies:
• Science Diet brand dry food
• Canned dog food (any brand or variety)
• Toys (squeaky and plush toys; no tennis balls or rope toys)
• Bully sticks, DentaStix, Greenies (no rawhides please)
• Blankets and soft dog beds
• Step in harness small and medium sizes
• Pill Pockets
• Soft, chewy treats (soft Milkbones, BilJacs, Buddy Biscuits, etc.)
For the Staff:
• Office supplies: dry-erase markers and two-pocket folders
• Paper towels and tissues
• Medical supplies such as cotton balls, hydrogen peroxide, Q-Tips, and first-aid items
• Plastic drinking cups
• All purpose cleaner and sponges
Gift Certificates: We can always use gift certificates from the following stores to purchase shelter supplies.
• PetCo, PetSmart, and Especially for Pets
• Home Depot, Lowe’s
• B.J’S Wholesale Club
• Pet Edge
One-on-one tutoring from an experienced Y3K Tutor In Your Home tutor delivers the results you want and the success your child deserves.
Arnold Goldstein, Vice President of Y3K Tutor In Your Home recently presented blankets, towels, toys and supplies to the Buddy Dog Humane Society shelter located in Sudbury. Pictured is Goldstein donating a blanket to Chase the dog, Guy the cat (one of the many dogs and cats available for adoption) and Kathy Wozniak, Adoption Counselor. All of the items were from Y3K Tutor In Your Home’s successful 12th annual collection drive for the Buddy Dog Humane Society shelter.
A good Y3K Tutor In Your Home tutor will make his students see what they can be rather than what they are.
The first step toward change is awareness. The second step is acceptance of help. Call Y3K Tutor In Your Home today.
One can endure sorrow alone. It takes more than one to be happy. Y3K Tutor In Your Home is here for you. Let us help.
Students lose between 1 to 3 months worth of math skills over the summer. To avoid this summer slide, schedule your fun and relaxing Y3K Tutor In Your Home summer tutoring and test prep today.